Information on the processing of personal data
In implementation of the New EU Regulation 679/2016 we hereby inform You that:
1) the Data Controller is Greentechnology S.r.l., Società Unipersonale with registered office in Via Faentina, n. 106 – Postcode 48123 Town Ravenna, Tel. +39 0544 509 513, e-mail email@example.com;
2) the Regulation mentioned above provides for a series of obligations for those who carry out “processing” (i.e. collection, recording, processing, storage, disclosure, dissemination, etc.) of personal data relating to other persons;
3) the processing of Your personal data that will be disclosed to us via the contact page: is carried out in the execution of:
- the legitimate interest of the data controller in order to respond to Your requests.
4) processing will take place using manual and/or automated systems designed to store, manage and transmit the data using logic solely relating to the purposes themselves on the basis of the data in our possession and of Your undertaking to notify us promptly of any corrections, additions and/or updates;
5) Your data may be disclosed:
- to persons who may access Your data under legal provisions or secondary or European Community legislation;
6) no personal data shall be transferred to a third country or to an international organisation;
7) Your personal data will be stored for the period strictly necessary for the purposes of processing
8) the provision by You of the data mentioned above is mandatory in respect of the various purposes of the processing.
Your refusal to provide data or to consent to their processing or disclosure may result in:
- our inability to respond to Your requests.
9) As provided for by this Regulation, You may exercise certain rights, namely:
- to be informed of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning You and their disclosure in an intelligible format;
- to be informed about the identity of the data controller, the purposes and methods of processing and any data processor, entities or categories of entities to whom the personal data may be disclosed;
- to have Your data updated, rectified or completed where it is incomplete;
- to have the same erased, transformed into anonymous form or locked;
- to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of data, subject to the limits established by law;
- to object to the sending of materials used for advertising or for carrying out market research or commercial communications;
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.